Skip to main content

Banner for Top of Page

Click to Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter   Follow Us on Twitter  Find Us On Facebook

Reporting Child Abuse or Neglect



Click to Open PDF Brochure


To Report child abuse or neglect Call:


In Carson City:

Press 0 for receptionist then ask for "intake"

 Across the state:
(800) 992-5757

In Clark County Call:
(702) 399-0081

In Washoe County Call: 
(775) 785-8600

In an emergency, call 911

Print Friendly and PDF